Bottom line, incorporating auto belays into your facility helps you increase revenue while reducing costs and risk.
- Attract single climbers: With an auto belay, climbers don’t need to rely on having a partner every time they visit your facility. Single climbers can come in whenever their schedule allows - increasing their flexibility to use your facility.
- Reduce barriers to entry: Climbing can be intimidating for beginners, and climbing wall operators can attract new participants by minimizing the barriers to entry. Our system eliminates the need for a partner and belayer training and testing. Our system allows new participants to just clip in and climb. This also makes auto belay devices perfect for venues that attract infrequent climbers, like amusement parks and resorts.
- Provide a unique endurance training tool: Using our system gives single climbers the ability to climb up and down routes continuously without the need to take turns with their climbing partner. The result is an endurance workout much more intense that in traditional indoor climbing.
- Increase programming while decreasing staff costs: Having modular auto belays allows you to hold more classes, birthday parties, clinics and other group programming while keeping staff costs to a minimum. Simply move the auto belay devices to the areas where they are most needed for your programming schedule and fewer staff members will be needed to belay or supervise your climbers.
- Minimize your facility risk: The biggest risk in running a climbing facility are falls related to belayer human error. Our system eliminates the human error factor from the equation, reducing your risk.
- Use it as an Exit to a Challenge Course, Aerial Adventure Park and or Zip Line Canopy Tour: With an Auto belay you can exit a patron / participant from an element or ride (an automatic descent belay) in a matter of seconds with just one staff. Units come in 41' and 65'(TRUBLUE and TRUBLE XL) lengths so you can choose the right one for your project. We also offer a shorter webbing for the standard TRUBLUE at 24.5’ length.
- TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and those that need to climb. Our system is engineered for safety, meeting the strictest safety standards of all auto belays.
- TRUBLUE auto belays have undergone extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab specializing in product safety testing.
- TRUBLUE does not contain any sacrificial wear parts. This results in a lower cost of ownership than any other modular unit on the market.